The Eduworks Engine was developed using private and SBIR funding and is protected by granted and provisional patents. Certain portions are available for non-commercial government research purposes.
An array of technologies and software libraries
- Document deconstruction, structural component detection, and automated metadata extraction
- AI (including multiple classifiers and machine learning techniques)
- Natural language processing (NLP), computational linguistics, and dialogue agents
- Text mining (parsing, topic detection, sentiment analysis, semantic similarity measures)
- Predictive modelling, analytics, and standard statistical and mathematical methods
- Database and data structure manipulation and advanced forms of search
The Eduworks Engine is exposed to applications through a framework called LEVR™ that enables rapid development of web services that rely on domain-specific languages and specialized algorithms.
For more information about the Eduworks Engine or LEVRContact Us